Wednesday 17 August 2016

REVELATIONS PART I



REVELATIONS PART I

Raghav sprayed the perfume that had been gifted to him by his beloved Kalpi as he got ready to impress Miss Punwar.  Looking at his wife’s portrait he smiled

I knew you would come back for me Kalpi and I promise you this time I won’t let you go. No one will ever come between us

He picked up his wallet and mobile phone as he made his way towards the main door. As he opened it a punch landed on his face making him stumble backwards as an enraged Pratap held him by the collar while the police tried to break them apart

Pratap: Where is she? Where have you kept her you ….

RS: Enough Pratap do not force me to arrest you

Raghav: What is going on?

Hearing the commotion Kamla, Pakya and Vitthal came down to the living room

Kamla: Inspector …Raghav what is going on?

Pratap: Ajabde has been kidnapped so tell me Raghav where have you kept her

Everyone gasped learning about Ajabde’s kidnapping but Raghav looked sick to his core

Raghav: Kidnapped…how did this happen?

Pratap: Stop pretending to be innocent

RS: Enough Pratap

Raghav: You think I have a hand in her kidnapping. Why would I do that?

Pratap: Because you are delusional who thinks that Ajabde is actually your dead wife Kalpi

Kamla:  No…Raghav cannot do this

Pakya:  I told you to hear us out but you didn’t…I’m telling you the Kapoors are behind this. First they killed Kalpi and now they will kill Ajabde as well

RS: The Kapoors are not behind this I can assure you that

Vitthal: How can you be so sure of it inspector?

RS: Mrs Kapoor and her son’s bodies were recovered early today and have been sent to for post-mortem. Mr Kapoor is at the station and his daughter Paakhi is under constant observation at the mental asylum

Pratap: But more than that we saw the man who took Ajabde…It was your friend Samar. CCTV footage shows him following her into the mall and in the parking. So tell me Raghav where have you kept her



INSIDE THE CAR
Samar looked at the unconscious girl one more time and then at his cell. As promised he had received the map for the location where he was supposed to drop Ajabde off and where he will prove his worth once and for all but the inspector and that Pratap had seen him while making the escape which meant that the police would be soon after him. Ajabde in her unconscious state moved a bit scaring Samar but he knew she wouldn’t be up so soon- he had hit her hard enough. His cell rang making him look away it was Raghav, Samar disconnected the call but after a couple of seconds it rang again. Samar disconnected again and this time switched off his cell phone because he knew that Raghav must know of his involvement and secondly he had arrived at the location

LOCATION
The first thing Ajabde realised when she woke up was that she was not alone as there was another girl in a hospital gown. The gown was dirty, her long tresses looked tangled, her hands and feet were tied up and there was a mark on her cheek. Ajabde tried to move only to realise that she herself was tied up the place seemed to be an old factory that had been shut for years seeing the cobwebs and dirt on the machines. She tried to moving again when she heard it

Kalpana….Kalpi

Ajabde took one good look at the girl and realised she was none other than Paakhi Kapoor

Raghav was feeling overwhelmed as the evidences came pouring in that clearly showed Samar’s involvement- CCTV of the basement parking showed him taking Ajabde at gunpoint, the office had been raided and they had found a secret safe in his cabin that held files filed with Ajabde’s life including her daily schedule, a receipt for an aerial bar was also found amongst the papers and a number was also discovered
Raghav looked at the number intently as he felt he knew it from before so he checked his contact list and the number made everyone frown

RS: Florist

Raghav:  Yes we have always used them for decorations, bouquets and special occasions

RS: Why would Samar keep the number of a florist this safely?

Pratap: Ajabde had been receiving red roses anonymously. At first she thought that the person might have got the wrong address but then her entire house was decorated with it

RS: Then you got one with animal blood on it

Pratap: Later as well

RS: Looks like we need to speak to the florist


OLD FACTORY
Paakhi Kapoor was sure she was seeing a ghost of the woman she had murdered

Paakhi: Kalpi…. Don’t hurt me I swear it was the drugs that made me kill you. All I wanted was Raghav but he had to choose you. I was so angry that I started taking drugs

Ajabde: Hey listen to me my name is Ajabde. I’m not Kalpi

Paakhi: You are lying –the same face, hair even your eyes colour match

Ajabde: I resemble her but I’m not her so stop calling me Kalpi

She’s right you know Paakhi- she’s not Kalpi but her lookalike who will now help me with my plan – a female voice was heard

The figure moved towards the two girls who stared in horror as the figure finally graced them with presence

Paakhi & Ajabde (together):  You…..You are behind this

1 comment:

  1. The female figure... Hmmm there r lots of possibilities with the female figure!!!

    N Samar can do this only for a frnd so indicates towards....

    Let's see where it goes!!!

    ReplyDelete